We work with you to design specifications unique to your own project and budget!
Here are some of our standard high quality specifications:
- Double 2 x 10 perimeter bands with ½” CDX plywood between bands on long walls.
- 2 x 10 floor joists 16″ on center.
- Steel joist hangers where required.
- Solid 2 x 10 bridging at center span for 16”oc floor systems and metal bridging for 12” OC floor systems.
- ¾” tongue and groove plywood glued and fastened to joists.
- 2 X 6 studs (SPF) 16″ on center, double top plate, single bottom plate
- ½” nominal (15/32) Plywood sheathing glued and fastened to studs.
- Plywood compression strips on all exterior corners.
- Window and door headers insulated double 2 x 10s.
- R-19 minimum fiberglass insulation with vapor barrier.
- Air infiltration barrier installed on all exterior walls.
- Roof Pitch based on design with 5/8” nominal (19/32) rated plywood roof sheathing, exposure with ice and water shield installed on all eave overhangs.
- Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration™ Roof Shingles.
- 12” Front and Rear overhangs with 10” Gable End overhangs with low maintenance ventilated vinyl soffit and aluminum fascia.
- Roof ceiling insulation will be 12” (R-38) batt type insulation.
- Full length attic ridge ventilation system.
- Andersen® Windows
- Siding: CertainTeed Siding
- Trim: White Vinyl Trim
- Roofing: Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration™ Roof Shingles
- Decking: All decks to be Tamko Evergrain maintenance free decking. Pressure treated wood for stair stringers, raisers & treads.
- Railing: Certainteed Kingston White Vinyl Railing
- Doors: Thermatru Insulated Smooth-Star Fiberglass Doors & Brushed Nickel Schlage lockset
- 2 x 4 studs (SPF) 16″ on center.
- ½” gypsum drywall, glued and fastened to studs on all interior, non-fire separated walls and ⅝” gypsum drywall on ceiling. Joints are taped and spackled, (4) coats, sanded smooth and prime painted white with latex paint.
- Smooth ceiling finish.
- Trim: Base trim 3 ½” wood colonial finger joint primed white. Interior casing is 2 ¼” wood colonial, prime painted white
- Kitchen: Merillat Classic Maple Cabinets- Wood or Painted Finish
- Sink – Stainless Steel Rectangle Sink
- Delta Faucet Single Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- Bathrooms: Merillat Classic Maple Cabinets- Wood or Painted Finish
- White Americast Toilets
- Interior Doors – Masonite White Six Panel Hollow or Solid Core Doors
- Brushed Nickel Schlage Lever Handles
- SeaGull Canterbury Brushed Nickel Light Fixtures
- SeaGull Vanity Light Fixtures
- Closets – Vinyl coated, ventilated closet shelving, installed.
- All interior walls including corners taped, spackled, sanded, and painted
- Interior of doors trimmed with 2 ¼” colonial casing, prime painted white
- PEX water supply lines with shut off valves at sink and commode.
- PVC chases to attic
- PVC drain, waste, and vent lines.
- 200 AMP Panel boxes per unit supplied by WMH and installed by Builder.
- Decora white silent rocker light switches.
- Seagull light fixtures.
- Exterior light fixtures at entry doors will be wired for builder connection on site. Fixture supplied by WMH and installed by Builder.
- Exterior GFI’s to be provided by WMH per plan.
- G.F.I. receptacles in kitchen, baths and utility areas.
- Arc Fault receptacles in all bedrooms.
- Light fixtures will be installed in kitchens, dining areas, foyers, hallways and baths where appropriate.
- WMH to provide hardwired CO and smoke detectors as required per code.
- Overhead Electric mast
- Primed and Painted Interior Paint Benjamin Moore China White Walls, Ceiling, and Trim
- Excavation, backfill, final grade
- Foundation based on your site
- Factory trained set crew
- Hay bales & Black plastic silt fence for erosion control (if required)
- Machine grade and seed with existing soil
- Arrange for all municipal and bank inspections as needed
- All Coastal Strapping